Leadership begins with SELF.
Leaders have a fundamental role in creating the conditions necessary for a team to develop. 1-1 coaching will help them gain clarity on your natural style of leadership, improve their listening skills, manage and embrace conflict, address their biases and assumptions … and much, much more!
Duration: 1 hour for a frequency considered necessary
If you are looking for transformative coaching to :
- Transition from a doer to a team leader, or
- Evolve from a Management to Leadership role, or
- Assist your team or your organisation on the transformative journey to becoming a more responsible business, or
- Simply wanting to improve on your own skills
You may have had the training but you’re unsure of how to implement it or you need to ensure that you are able to maintain your energy over the long term. You may have questions on how you are going to navigate in this VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous).
Leadership starts with self. How do we identify our own blind spots and those of our team members? How do we work with our egos to recognise when it’s helping us and when it’s hindering us? How do we bring out the best in our team members so that everyone is working in synergy for the team, the organisation and the planet? How do we gain confidence in saying we don’t know and embrace failure as a learning opportunity?
Today’s VUCA world has questioned our traditional methods of management and leadership. We ourselves are questioning whether we want to be the kind of manager that is expected of us. How do we navigate the politics of the organisation? How do we as managers migrate towards a collective leadership style to ensure that all stakeholders are enabled and thrive while keeping the team and organisation’s objectives and responsibilities in mind?
We offer 1-2-1 transformative coaching for leaders so that they can gain clarity on your natural style of leadership, improve their listening skills, manage and embrace conflict, gain clarity on the purpose of their teams and the roles and responsibilities necessary for it to become a highly valued stakeholder in the organisation … and much, much more!
How we work:
- We agree on the duration and format with client
- Establish the goals to be achieved and the outcomes desired
- Regularly evaluate progress and coherence of goals
- Transfer knowledge and skills to ensure progressive personal development
- Interventions are tailored to meet client needs